Original topic:

Samsung Note9 manufacturing Defect in camera

(Topic created on: 01-03-2019 10:35 PM)
CSRITESKUMAR
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
On zooming in or out while using Camera, a weird rattling noise along with vibration and humming sound occurs from the Note 9 cam lens! The whole picture gets wavy and blurred. It almost makes the camera unusable. It specially occurs on zooming 2x or 5x or 10x and at times while using Live focus. Sometimes the camera works fine, while some odd day it starts rattling back again. Another instance of its occurence is when phone gets heated. I've to either switch it off or let it cool down.

0 Likes
7 Comments
Nitin3020
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
😯😯
0 Likes
rags333
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
👍
galaxy97
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
sad to know
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Goto service centre asap.
0 Likes
CSRITESKUMAR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
already replaced with new handset but still facing the same issue
0 Likes
Note10plsUser
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
even I'm facing that after the latest update, but now its gone i guess after multiple restarts
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thank you for sharing your concern. We recommend some steps to further isolate and determine the issue faced by you in your device. Please be aware that device speeds may vary based on multiple outside factors.
1) Check the Picture size (Camera Capacity) in camera setting (It should be Max according to Camera Capacity)
2) Turn on the Auto Flash (If Available in the Device)
3) Reset the Camera (From the Camera Setting)
4) Software update via FOTA, Kies or SMART Tool.
If issue still persists, KIndly provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback via Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member BETA app> BETA feedback>Sendfeedback>Error report>Collect log files>attach.
Be sure to hit ? when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes