Original topic:

Samsung Note9 discloroed after update

(Topic created on: 07-08-2020 09:42 AM)
Metalhead11
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
This is utterly ridiculous!! Visited Samsung service centre today to show my note9. They have suggested me to change the display which costs 17k. Why should we shell out 17k for no fault of ours. The screen is discolored because of your UI software update and you ask us to change the display? Just pathetic!!! Please accept your fault and give an update to fix the discoloration issue.
14 Comments
Metalhead11
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

It's been just 1.5 years since I purchased this phone and I can't shell out another 17k just to replace the display for no fault of ours..
Being a flagship device this issue shouldn't even occur in such smartphones. 
Samsung should accept this flaw and release a statement on the same at the earliest. Users are really having a hard time while using the phones with discolored screens.
I even tried to factory reset my phone but all in vain!
Please release an update to fix this bug at the earliest, it would be really helpful.

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with more details, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung Member Application > click on get help > send feedback > Ask Question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Stop writing report to Samsung via feedback....U people are of no use for understanding the problem ...Only knows how to loot the customers..
0 Likes
rajvarpe
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
सॅमसंग नोट 9 अपडेट करने की वजह से मेरी मोबाईल स्क्रीन खराब हो गई. स्क्रीन पिली पड गई..और स्क्रिन डिस्प्ले पर लाइनिंग आ गई..
सैमसंग इसका सॉल्यूशन जल्दी निकालें..
0 Likes
Kannanishere
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
im also facing this issue in my S10 plus
0 Likes