Highlighted
Active Level 1
I recently bought the Samsung Note10+ and its battery performance is not as expected. If i dont use the device the standby time is great. But the moment i start using for WhatsApp or hangout or skype I get battery backup of around 6-7 hours max. Wondering if having a giant battery is of any worth? Can any one help me on this? 

I checked a lot of users are complaining the issue on various forums. 

9 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 9
Yes. note 10 plus battery performance is poor only. And even on standby mode with AOD off ,still it drains battery. Especially after android 10 update there is a huge drain. previously I was getting around 8 to 9 hours SOT, but now max 6 to 6½ hrs only. I actually sent log, they simply replying that turn off all the sensors, location, etc. instead they cam simply say turn off the phone.
Highlighted
where to send log?
Highlighted
Active Level 1
let me speak to them. How can they say that? i bought the mobile to use it to its fullest not in limited mode. its a beast for a reason.
Highlighted
cool.... I guess u gt sot 6-7 hours .. its rlly gud... **bleep** andriod 10 its horrible
Highlighted
Expert Level 5
Welcome to One UI 2.0
Highlighted
Active Level 8

Hi there,

To resolve the issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

Highlighted
let me try. although when i use Power mode I get 10 hours of battery backup.
but again using a beast with limited compatibility is not fair. still I will try troubleshooting.
Highlighted
dude are you serious? why would I limit my device for usage?
Highlighted
Good