Original topic:

Samsung Note10+ Poor Battery performance

(Topic created on: 01-21-2020 05:36 PM)
Brocksran
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I recently bought the Samsung Note10+ and its battery performance is not as expected. If i dont use the device the standby time is great. But the moment i start using for WhatsApp or hangout or skype I get battery backup of around 6-7 hours max. Wondering if having a giant battery is of any worth? Can any one help me on this? 

I checked a lot of users are complaining the issue on various forums. 

9 Comments
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yes. note 10 plus battery performance is poor only. And even on standby mode with AOD off ,still it drains battery. Especially after android 10 update there is a huge drain. previously I was getting around 8 to 9 hours SOT, but now max 6 to 6½ hrs only. I actually sent log, they simply replying that turn off all the sensors, location, etc. instead they cam simply say turn off the phone.
Brocksran
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
where to send log?
0 Likes
Brocksran
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
let me speak to them. How can they say that? i bought the mobile to use it to its fullest not in limited mode. its a beast for a reason.
vicke
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
cool.... I guess u gt sot 6-7 hours .. its rlly gud... **bleep** andriod 10 its horrible
Galaxy Note
Welcome to One UI 2.0
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

To resolve the issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Brocksran
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
let me try. although when i use Power mode I get 10 hours of battery backup.
but again using a beast with limited compatibility is not fair. still I will try troubleshooting.
Brocksran
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
dude are you serious? why would I limit my device for usage?
Galaxy Note
Good
0 Likes