Original topic:

Samsung Note 9 discoloration

(Topic created on: 10-04-2020 11:38 PM)
Surendra18
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear all,

I have just started facing this issue few days back, earlier I ignored thinking it as some glitch but now since yesterday iam having the screen turning yellow in the middle of playing game or watching movies, this is really annoying. Can seone suggest and help in guiding for a resolution.

6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
very bad and sad ... only service center can helpful in this ..because most of note9 users changed their display already..... but from you first time hearing in the middle of game play suddenly it happened 😥 because as per my knowledge note9 this issue not fixed anyhow before
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
do you basically use mobile data or wifi for software installation? 🤔
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
only one and better solution is to visit service centre
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Your display has given up. Display replacement is very expensive and not even the cost of the phone. So get your firmware downgraded by using odin through a professional., if you can.
0 Likes
GauravM93
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Has there been any resolution of this issue yet?
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon. To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes