Original topic:

Samsung Note 20 Ultra SMS issue

(Topic created on: 09-08-2020 08:48 PM)
RavindraSNV
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I am not receiving messages on my Note 20 Ultra. Its disgusting after spending huge money. I am missing my OTP's and unable to setup my services. I have restarted my device, checked for the message center number from carrier, I have even performed Network reset, factory reset as well. Its works for few minutes and again its back to square one. I won't receive any messages. I have to remove the SIM and put it back. Then I get all the messages at once. Removing SIM to check if I got any messages is disgusting after spending huge money. 
31 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Take it to SC close to you and demand for replacement
NoteFun
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Try replacing other SIM,or hard formatting or visit the store first if you bought it offline and let them aware of this issue and try all the steps in front of them and ask them for the solution & warn them you will not get your device open for any repair so better give replacement if problem exists and not solved by even hard formatting....
0 Likes
bsaikrishna
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
that's how exynos phones work 😜
0 Likes
Litti
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Put another SIM and check if you are getting SMS on that number, if yes then the fault is with your SIM - replace it
0 Likes
SRINIVAS786
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

HI

I PURCHASED NOTE 20 ULTRA , PROBLEM IS I AM NOT GETTING OTP COPY OPTION. AND NO USEFUL CARDS OPTION AVAILABLE.

MY EARLIER PHONE IS MI PHONE , GIVING THIS OPTION.

AFTER PURCHASING EXPENSIVE PHONE, REALLY DISAPPOINTED. 

BETTER TRY TO AVOID THIS SAMSUNG STUFF, ONCE THEY ARE NOT ABLE SIMPLE USEFUL FEATURE. THIS OPTION I AM USING AROUND 2 YEARS ON MY POCO F1.

REALLY DISAPPOINTED. I HEARED SOME SAMSUNG PHONES HAVE THIS OPTION. WHAT IS THIS, YOU DONT PROVIDE IN IN FLAGSHIP PHONE.

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

virmalik
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
i am facing same problem in note 20 ultra
0 Likes
RavindraSNV
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Try using Signal app. It's working for me till now