Original topic:

Samsung Note 20 Ultra Heating problem

(Topic created on: 11-27-2020 02:11 PM)
AnkitNigam007
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I just unboxed my new phone and had all the setup done and while downloading all the required apps.
I felt the device overheating just like an old phone.
What do I do? Already spent a wholesome and I get this in return.
0 Likes
14 Comments
AnkitNigam007
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
thank God I got a positive reply. thank you. so when does UI 3.0 available to public? its just in beta state as of now.
0 Likes
NoteFun
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Yes buddy, it is indeed a premium device and if you go through the samsung members app, then you will see at first every samsung flagship had some issues and later on everything is resolved through updates..I have seen many improvements during beta version like color vibrant looks good, no heating at all like before and charging is also improved..Let's wait for December mid or end for official One UI 3.0 then you will see these changes by urself, till then use the device fullest with high performance mode...
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
As per Samsung that is normal. The body of phone acts to disipitate heat since it has graphite thermal pads stuck to the body acting as radiator which is new technology.
0 Likes
Shammy4
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Mind you graphite is used only in the Snapdragon version, Suckynos version has copper cooling but still can't cool it
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes