Original topic:

Samsung Game Plugins

(Topic created on: 10-16-2021 07:40 PM)
ahnafshahriyar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
New Samsung Game Plugins comes on Galaxy Store. This booster can make your gaming experience good. This is not the final version. It is continiously upgrading. The next biggest update will comes with Network booster. Now you can see the fps, temperature, CPU usage and the GPU status on gaming screen while playing. It optimizes the temperature and boost you experience. I'm eagerly waiting for the next update of Network booster. 

Here the link of Galaxy Store to download this innovations. Download and enjoy the immersive experience of Galaxy innovations.

It is available only for android 10 with One UI 2.

Thanks
Ahnaf.

25 Comments
Victor41
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
hello to you, thank you for this presentation but personally I don't play PUBG but only games that come from the play store. I wonder if it's really useful to install Game plugins or if it's really useful to install Game luncher? I also wonder how to adjust the parameters of Game plugins, I hesitate between maximum IPS or custom mode. For information I mainly play Star wars heroes, dokkan battle, brawl stars .... I really feel that my phone is less efficient with Game plugins thank you for helping me because I really want to deactivate Game luncher and uninstall Game Plugins.
0 Likes
SunilDc
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
why it is not suppoerted in galaxy m11
0 Likes
JIGAR9730
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Game plugine not show

0 Likes
bohan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

How to add game on it, there is some game that cannot be recogmized

0 Likes
Darshanh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I have samsung galaxy m01 android version 10 One UI core 2.0  unable to install

0 Likes
Darshanh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I have samsung galaxy m01 android version 11 One Ul core 3 unable to installScreenshot_20211016-171041_Galaxy Store.jpg
0 Likes