Original topic:

Samsung Game Plugins

(Topic created on: 05-11-2020 12:06 AM)
ahnafshahriyar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
New Samsung Game Plugins comes on Galaxy Store. This booster can make your gaming experience good. This is not the final version. It is continiously upgrading. The next biggest update will comes with Network booster. Now you can see the fps, temperature, CPU usage and the GPU status on gaming screen while playing. It optimizes the temperature and boost you experience. I'm eagerly waiting for the next update of Network booster. 

Here the link of Galaxy Store to download this innovations. Download and enjoy the immersive experience of Galaxy innovations.

It is available only for android 10 with One UI 2.

Thanks
Ahnaf.

MAC200324
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Bhai..package disabler app download karke..sare game booster aur especially game optimize disable karke try karo...thoda fps jyaada dega
0 Likes
Sameer544
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
bhai mere A8 star me apk install hi nhi ho rhe
0 Likes
Sameer544
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
only Flagship phone ke liye hai
0 Likes
Sameer544
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
iska matlab A7 2018 flagship phone h kyuki usme chl rha h🤔
0 Likes
JC11
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
The perf-z plugin wasn't displaying FPS count while i was playing Modern Combat 5: Blackout. Help me
Galaxy Note
After your retirement I've I've download Modern Combat 5. Here some settings may help you to showing FPS while playing game. Please turn on fps option from
Perf Z.

Thanks
Ahnaf.
JC11
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Perf-Z works, but the stats never change i.e. the FPS, CPU, GPU and Temperature readings remains stuck and won't change with the time. But in PUBG and COD, it refreshes every second with the fresh value. Except for those games, the readings won't refresh in any other games.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I also noticed that issue. In PUBG temperature increases above 40°C, and few minutes later it becomes 38°C. FPS number and GPU, CPU value continiously change due to game operating or enemy surrounding. But in Modern Combat 5, LifeAfter, Call of Duty; this value is not changed continiously. It's all about optimization. PUBG game is not optimization as like oterhs. Tencent's gaming is not optimaiz like others. But call of duty is optimaiz. Because Call of duty gaming partner is TiMi, on others hand PUBG gaming partner is Lightspeed & Quantum. Both are sister concern of Tencents.
I hope you will understand the current scenario. Wait for next update. Network Bosster, FPS booster, GPU booster is on the way.

Thanks.
0 Likes
Avi112
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

When will the network booster come plz reply

0 Likes