Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy note 8 received July security update and Crashed

(Topic created on: 07-30-2020 02:36 AM)
Samsung_nmXyWqO
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Samsung Galaxy note 8 received July security update yesterday morning. Installation went well but after powering on the phone lost capability of Network detection. It was showing circle with minus at the place of the signal bar. I tried by reinsert the sim again and again but no success.

No device is showing 'An error has occurred while updating the device software. Use the emergency recovery function in the smart switch PC software'. I visited the service center and they told me that it's IMEI no is crashed and they flushed the device and it is completely dead. I shows the error only on the screen. Anyone else faced this issue with note 8 July update.

3 Comments
Arbinn
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
that problem is in all note 8 phones, samsung will fix that ASAP with another update. :)
0 Likes
Abdul_Rahman
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
In next update only your device problem will get fix or else Once complaint about this problem with samsung customer care on WhatsApp 180057267864
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes