Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy note 10lite

(Topic created on: 12-26-2022 12:15 PM)
SamDin459
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
The Device didn't get any software update of Android 13 One ui 5.0 update in Bangladesh(It's been updated to almost all countries and the update is supposed to finish in December)
I hope the update gets here before new year..
And also there no change log of software update.. in the last update section where you can see a official Samsung updates changelog from the launching of the device... 
9 Comments
ursJAR
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Bro. I think it was a mistake to update. All Samsung apps are freezing and even as I type here Samsung Members showed not responding window atleast 10 times.
0 Likes
SamDin459
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Are you using any custom animation speed?
If not then I suggest you should perform a factory reset all your problems will solve...
And which region is your n10l?
0 Likes
ursJAR
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
India .. yes it seems I was thinking the same to reset. But when checking all the forums, almost all have very similar issues.

Samsung have dispersed a buggy Update just like windows 😀. I have read an update will be release soon after the holidays in Jan which will fix the issues.

Will wait for that and see how things go; then will think of reset.
0 Likes
ursJAR
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Other issues:
Sensors going crazy. Images clicked/ videos recorded are all inverted. GMaps when Navigation started goes inverted and it carries back to OneUI also in Home. I have play much to get things straight without restarting.
0 Likes
SamDin459
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Just updated to 13 found no such issues you should perform a hard reset
ursJAR
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
So happy for you. As you wished, before New Year 👍
0 Likes
ursJAR
Active Level 3