Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Note 9

(Topic created on: 09-09-2019 07:49 PM)
Cruzdhivakar
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Can we record calls in note9. In my phone there is no options for that. I have bought it from Dubai. Does it has been banned there??
0 Likes
19 Comments
Ellieeee
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
so you can go to the settings of phone then you will have the record
0 Likes
Cruzdhivakar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
No, I couldn't able to find it. can you assist me with steps
0 Likes
MdTajammul
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
there is no option in uae region....
0 Likes
YMCMB
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
to have that option change the region. I brought my S8 from Dubai and it didnt have recorder then. Later went to India and changed to region for some technical support and I had call recorder and My Galaxy app which is customised for the region as built in. later when I came back to Dubai and changed it back to UAE region the My Galaxy app and call recorder disappeared.
also when I checked with new S10+ it had the same thing. So it seems to be worth the region.
Just change your region in ya phone and bham you get the call recorder
0 Likes
Cruzdhivakar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
thank you very much
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
it doesnt work can you elaborate pls
0 Likes
Sunako
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
hi, does it applies to other samsung unit? mine is a50 and it suppose to have call recording too but since i also bought here in uae it doesnt have one. i contacted samsung and they told me the only way to have call recording is to download an app to the playstore.
0 Likes
YMCMB
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
after changing the region just go to dial pad and take the settings check call record
0 Likes
Cruzdhivakar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
my region in Playstore is India only. anywhere else I need to change it. but call record doesn't activated
0 Likes