Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 screen discoloration post June 2020 Update

(Topic created on: 07-16-2020 08:42 PM)
bhjos
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

Would like not just the community but the someone from the samsung team to please address this issue.

This is a software related issue which is being reported worldwide. Any and all replacements suggested by the service centers, as they are otherwise clueless on what to do, should be covered by Samsung whether in warranty or not.

Though being a software I would love to know if software updated are on the way to fix this bug .

I have been using for close to decade now and have been using Notes and S series right from Note2,5 and now 9...it's off putting, and doesn't give me confidence when I wanted to get a S20+ in the coming year.

Might go for another brand if this persists.

14 Comments
bhjos
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I said software engineer I dint said mobile software engineer, and sir thank you for the information. if you can help me with this problem it would be very helpfull
0 Likes
bhjos
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I have only one issue that the screen discoloration.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Display issue" kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.
2) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, we request you kindly visit the service center as your device needs physical inspection. To check for the nearest Samsung service center kindly click on the link : https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
bhjos
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
hi samsung I have already done the above.

service center is closed due to covid.

can you please suggest something.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
facing the same issue with the screen
0 Likes