Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 green screen discoloration post June 2020 Update

(Topic created on: 07-16-2020 08:40 PM)
AbhayB
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Would like not just the community but the someone from the samsung team to please address this issue.

This is a software related issue which is being reported worldwide. Any and all replacements suggested by the service centers, as they are otherwise clueless on what to do, should be covered by Samsung whether in warranty or not. 

Though being a software I would love to know if software updated are on the way to fix this bug .

I have been using for close to decade now and have been using Notes right from Note2,5 and now 9...it's off putting, and doesn't give me confidence when I wanted to get a 10 in the coming year.

Might go for another brand if  this persists.

9 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Samsung team will not address it here. This issue is display related and you have to get your display replaced inspite of Samsung creating this issue after March update
0 Likes
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Hello bro how can u say this is display issue....Did u know it's mostly noticable on samsung Ui and samsung default apps ....Dont make such comments...Samsung is lacking in software optimizations everyone knows this...Stop supporting samsung for this nonsense...
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Well you need to stop your nonsense. if you think you have a solution then let all those thousands of users know rather than coming in here and making a stupid comment. Yes I will repeatedly say it a display issue. have a nice day
0 Likes
Whyname
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Same issue and it is after update..so many others also have same issue after update..stop saying it is a hardware issue unless you are saying samsung sent an update which deliberately killed the hardware
0 Likes
phoenixaim
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
same issue green flickering and I have done soft and hard reset with cache clear still same problem
0 Likes
phoenixaim
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
any luck with you guys
0 Likes
bhjos
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

Why should we pay for the display as it has happened for almost users after Software update.

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and would request you to kindly visit your nearby service center once lockdown issue is over, for the physical inspection of your device.

Please be assured, our team will surely help you with this.

You can search for the nearby service center from given link:-
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_iDTwcbQ
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
same issue since past one week.
software update done

don't know how it will get resolved.... when
so many question and who will resolve it?
0 Likes