Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 display problem

(Topic created on: 11-10-2019 11:04 PM)
vinay12
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey peoples, I'm facing some problem in my galaxy note 9. My phone is 1 year old and out of warranty. The problem is that, whenever I take my phone in the lighty areas, the screen automatically turns in yellowish color and then comes some lines in background. After when I put my brightness level in low the screen again come back to normal. Its usually happens in high brightness. The screen looks faded. One thing more when unlock my phone with finger print or on my screen lock the green flash at bottom before screen gets on. I tried all method but nothing happened. Tried safe mode, hard reset. Please help me what to do now

You can notice the change in the colour, when I increase brightness. Its turn yellowish and faded looks come. Some thin lines also comes at background. Please help me out guys.
18 Comments
Nirbhay19
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
samsung should replace the screens free of cost, even for the phone which are out of warranty, its their fault. Initially there was a battery issue in galaxy note 8 and now a common display problem in note 9. I was a note 8 user before this and faced same common issue and now with note 9 also. This is going to be my last samsung phone for sure.
0 Likes
Samsung_iDKc4uj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hii Vinay, have you Visited samsung store and found any solution 

0 Likes
maddynote9
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
its software problem
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I have same problem. I am facing this issue after march security patch. can this be software update problem?
0 Likes
Otit
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Same with mine, after update it turns to faded screen then green. It goes back to normal if you turn off the screen for few minutes . Once i watched videos in few minutes the problem occurs again. You can still hear the audio but screen is green or faded yellow. If you swipe for print screen, the capture is normal. The problem is worst once you watch video or if there are transition of a photo to another. It is very annoying since i keep turning on and off to make back to normal. Another recent  software update from yesterday but it is only for security and cam updates, and still have the same problem. Expensive phone for a lemon 

0 Likes
SreeSreenivasan
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

It is a software bug so many users facing this problem,  this bug will be fix in upcoming updates. 

0 Likes
madhuman
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I have the same problem. From day1 I bought Samsung note9, I am keep facing many problems. Now, my screen is behaving abnormally..Seems this is purely display problem. I bought this mobile in India..When I am keeping display at lowest, then only I can use this phone..If I increase display little more, then screen going blurr with yellowish color and  lines..

Understood that I should disconnect completely from Samsung. 

0 Likes
Nirbhay19
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
i am facing the same issue from today
0 Likes
Nirbhay19
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
see the quality of my screenshot
0 Likes