Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 09-18-2020 05:12 PM)
Sakib_Bodda
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello just started using it, users please give review on it.... 
0 Likes
9 Comments
Galaxy Note
🙄🙄 Sorry. I didn't get that logic bro. Actually you have the thing in your hand. and you have to share your review. and How it feels. If you ask here in this community, You will get depressed by seeing negative comments from non note 20 ultra users. So better Enjoy your Phone without hearing their own speculations from Non Note 20u Users 😅😅
Abhimanyu24
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
You must go for iPhone 11 pro, u will be more happy
0 Likes
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
he already bought has note 20 ultra. why are you suggesting another phone ?
0 Likes
Abhimanyu24
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Its not a suggestion, i just wanted to tell him that he did a mistake
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Seriously😂
You are telling someone after he or she after bought it.
Then your suggestion is go for iPhone 11 pro or max whatever. If you are suggesting someone make sure what this person asking for. Noone is fool who's gonna spend 1 lakh for a device and instead of giving review you told him to buy a iPhone 😆. Man this is so hilarious.
0 Likes
Abhimanyu24
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
@STROMOVER if u r literate enough then u can read my reply that its not a suggestion and yes its so hilarious
0 Likes
NoteFun
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
You got it so you should start enjoying it...It has some heating issue but you should not take that seriously as this is with every flagship & will get better after some updates...Note20U is really great flagship but we have to compromise in some area, Display is not so good, Battery is OK, Heating is there, Build quality gets 100/100...Enjoy😊😊
Galaxy Note
Note 20 ultra is really a ultra premium phone. Best in a flagship category. Camera, battery, screen, build quality is best. Performance is better cause Indian version have Exynos.
It's a phone meant for productivity having all the feature make this phone a beast.
So go ahead use it. Click photos share with us.
Draw painting with the s pen.
Litti
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Best phone of 2020
0 Likes