Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 08-19-2020 01:25 AM)
Chirag5831
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello
I am highly interested in buying Note 20 Ultra but Just because of offering Exynos Processor, I wont be buying.
So its an request to Samsung and Samsung India to offer Snapdragon 865+ Version also so that A person like me can purchase the device.

Currently i am having Note 9 and didnt purchased Note 10 just because according to my perspective It was not worth Upgrading and thought to wait for a year, but because of the processor which is the foremost priority for me while selecting a smartphone this year also I have to wait.

So if possible there is an request to Samsung India that they do offer Snapdragon version also to the indian citizens.

And if Samsung India is not willing to provide Snapdragon verion than its an request to them that to provide Android 11 update on Note 9 Series.
3 Comments
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Note 9 was last great no compromise device by samsung.
It didn't have any stupid notches or holes in screen.
It had 3.5 mm jack.
Note 10 , Note 20 are downgrade compared to Note 9.
So you better to hold on for 1 more year OR get Note 20 Ultra from USA.
But with USA variant , I think most probably it won't support Dual SIM.
Unless someone can get eSIM working on it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
yes last legendary flagship is note9 ,note10+ only ....this note 20 is bogus with removed all of features including camera lense highest aperture 1.5.iris scanner =no ,intelligent scanner =no ,heart rate sensor =no ,spo2 sensor =no ,headphone jack =no ,Bixby routine =no. Bixby voice =no ,Bixby vision = no ,galaxy store = no ,reminder =no ,is any camera lense aperture 1.5 = no , perfect nehi ghanta hain ie🤣🤣 and people don't understanding that now Samsung upgrade means practically downgrade your device ....few days ago I got senseless even by comparing photography with my s9 with another bogus s20
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Add to that increasing pricing every year !
0 Likes