Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra dies within 4 seconds

(Topic created on: 01-27-2023 11:32 PM)
Anshumanmohta
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi all. I have been using note since the first note1 was launched and have always been a big fan of the device. 
I by mistake took my note 20 ultra 5g with me in my pocket inside a small pool in my villa and within 4 seconds realising my mistake, came out and dried it up. at first the phone responded following which lines came on the screen and the phone blacked out.
upon reaching the service centre, they declare my phone dead. and customer service was also not able to help.
Some ray of hope from Manisha, Jitender and Abaas from samsung HO who have contacted me and are helping me out. 
my phone was in spotless condition as can be seen in the photos below and post getting wet, the back entirely opened up and the glue holding the phone together inside was almost nil. there is not a single scratch on the entire phone whatsoever.
For a salaried person, buying a 1 lakh plus phone is itself a big ordeal. The pain of such a premium phone dying is unbearable. I mean my note 4 edge is working till date. I just hope and pray that samsung is able to help me out.

update on 26th jan- i have got a call from Manisha that somebody will get in touch with me. Then Abbas from partner.samsung has asked for the photos of the phone. Post this, jitender from partner.samsung has spoken to me and has said he will call back with a solution by 27th. He even confirmed over call that the phone is in pristine condition, it's shocking to be damaged this badly.

update on 27th Jan- Jitender called up and confirmed that they have approved my phone repair free of cost. Cannot begin to express how grateful I am to samsung and jitender for the exemplary service. My son's photos are gone but will keep better backup in the future. As always, samsung rocks. hopefully we get to see another note in the coming unpacked. will give the next update once i receive the phone
Sorry for the late update. Had got the phone on the 31st of January itself. Phone was basically brand new with the same old back glass cover as they didn't replace that since it wasn't damaged. 

Anshu
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Do drop a thanks and appreciation mail to the persons manager who took your case forward to such a possitive resolution.
0 Likes
Anshumanmohta
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
i have actually sent him 2 mails asking him his seniors mail id or some other place where i can give a positive feedback
Anshumanmohta
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
but haven't rec'd any replies yet
0 Likes
RimpaSinghSidhu
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
you contact with regular in touch with Samsung members app and hope solve problem,its glass finishes not good ,the back entirely opened up and the glue holding the phone together inside was almost nil.
0 Likes
Anshumanmohta
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
ya. even jitender who called said that phone is in perfect condition so such a damage and phone dying should not have happened. it seems like a manufacturing defect in this particular set because the glue wasn't properly holding the phone together
RimpaSinghSidhu
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
It's in warranty
0 Likes
Anshumanmohta
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
no
0 Likes
RimpaSinghSidhu
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
No problem touching the Samsung members application and raise issue of all problem tell him ,use remote control by care..
0 Likes
Anshumanmohta
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
didn't understand what you wrote here?
0 Likes
DrPeter
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Finally, what they told now?
0 Likes