Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G Black Screen Issue

(Topic created on: 02-25-2021 05:28 PM)
Usman_
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi everyone I would like to share my recently heart broken experience regarding NOTE 20 Ultra 5g. 10th of Feb 2021 early morning my phone display sudden dark cannot see anything but all other sensors everything working perfectly because I used my phone With Samsung Dex on my Laptop and I'm keep charging regularly. So in-between I contact here with Samsung Members regarding issue if anyone can guide me and thanks to "TechnoGenuine" he tried to assist but my issue not solved. Anyway 
(I'm still out of station next week returning back to UAE) 
BUT last night I was about to sleep and suddenly my Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5g Display appear (Alhamdulillah). So directly I check Software Update there is Security update from Samsung.
What I noticed might be With hit of software update to my phone display come back. 
If anyone face same issue please keep patience and wait for monthly software update I hope it will work otherwise lol your New phone need to open if u visit any technician.

4 Comments
Galaxy Note
Glad it got sorted!
Usman_
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Many Thanks 🤲
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Hi, I am glad that your device is working now. But, I suggest you to visit a service center to get your device checked. It's not normal for a devices display to go black all of a sudden and gets working after a software update. As your phone is in warranty now, it will be the better to get it checked now so that you won't regret about your decision in future.

I can understand you are concerned about opening your device in a service center. I can assure you, your device will be handled in the most professional way in a Samsung Authorized Service center. If they ever open your device, they will follow the standard operating procedures by Samsung and will always use original spare parts.
They will even replace the glue withwhich the back glass is adhered to the device, and thereby ensure the water resistance of the device.
Usman_
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Many Thanks 😊 Mr. MittuVichu for ur guidance, yes I will visit Samsung Service Center upon my return right now I'm in home country hopefully 1st week of March as my schedule of returning back to Dubai.
Again Thanku