Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Exynos

(Topic created on: 09-28-2020 04:01 PM)
Akipeed
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi. I am frm Chennai. Bought Note 20 on Aug 27th. On the very next day I got overheating issue then I went to the store. They changed sme settings nd told me to use for 3 days. Since there is no improvement, I went to the store again they told me to go to samsung service center bcos they can't do anything abt it. So I went to the center nd they updated software on my new mobile. The engineer came out and told that if the temperature is more than 48 degree only they will replace it. Then why the hell they dint mention while I buy? Or why they dint mention when putting continuous ad about Note 20 in tv??  Am I paid this much amount to get a mobile with over heating issue?? That too on a premium phone? And if i use the camera it is boiling then why I shld buy from samsung? After 4 days I went back to that service center and mentioned it is still hot, they are continuously telling like a robot. We can't replace and it is a normal heat only. After so much of chasing i replaced the note 20 on Sep 18. Samsung is never providing solution and not caring about customers and their issues at all. Be transparent, if you are getting too much of complaints about a mobile you must tell to the customer while buying but you guys are defending that your product is perfect without flaws and we the customers are the one who have to pay money and beg after you. Worst experience from Samsung. I have a doubt how can you rectify a hardware issue(overheating processor) by software update? Pls tell me. Provide Qualcomm Snapdragon instead of this Exynos. Thank you
5 Comments
Shammy4
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
i am facing this same issue, exynos **bleep** big time. Gaming also isn't good. Oneplus phones provide a much better experience at a lesser cost. I am disappointed too. Is the heating issue solved after replacement? please share.
Akipeed
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
After all this issue, I said I don't want Note 20 at all. So replaced it with Samsung A71(Snapdragon) and another brand mobile(One plus nord). I am using this A71 for the past 1 week, it is great, fast, no heating issues at all. Try to replace it or buy a samsung mobile without Exynos 990. I hope you will find a solution soon
Shammy4
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
exynos 990 is a very very very inefficient chip. Snapdragon 865+ is miles ahead, i made a big mistake this time with my phone purchase, regretting it big time.
Eswar123
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Same issue facing after updating latest software update.
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes