Hello Community members,
I am recently facing battery drain issues with my Note 10+ device, i have noticed that there is an application that is always running in the background which is called Media Storage and i have disabled the app to run in the background but in spite of that, it keeps running in the background and drains the battery super quick. Any suggestions?
I have a Samsung galaxy watch as well paired with the phone all the time.
2 Now change in below options:
Power Mode - Choose Right power mode and enable Adaptive power saving
App power management - Enable Adaptive Battery & Put unsed apps to sleep
Is the issue fixed ? My Media Storage drained me almost 80% per days after device updated to latest version , already done
Wipe cache partition ✅
Power Saving Mode ✅
Put unused apps to sleep ✅
Soft Reset ✅
I didn't resolve yet, removed all the unwanted apps and still it didn't resolve, will try the steps what you have recommended and update you.
at the moment this is the status of the battery.
Please note that battery consumption depends on phone usage.
However, to reduce battery consumption you can kindly try the below tips:
• Turn off Wi-Fi to save the battery when not in use.
• Change the screen resolution. It is set to FHD+ by default. Higher resolutions make the display more vivid, however they will consume more battery power.
• Use Device Care. The device Care feature provides an overview of the status of your device’s battery.
• Change Power saving mode. MID: Activate power saving mode to extend the battery’s usage time. MAX: In maximum power saving mode. The device decreases battery consumption by applying the dark theme and limiting the apps and features available. Network connections, except for the mobile network, will be deactivated.
• You can save battery power by preventing apps that are running in the background from using battery power when they are not being used.
• App power management - Enable Adaptive Battery & Put unused apps to sleep.
• Also if you are in a weak network area try to move to an area with a good network signal to avoid battery consumption.