Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus S Secure doesn't Support

(Topic created on: 09-20-2019 02:28 PM)
AbuKalam
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Why Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus doesn't support S Secure. And also it is not inbuilt with the device. 
16 Comments
mzansar
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
ye s secure sirf flagship me hi nahi dete he jaise S series or Note series aur baki sabhi me dete he.
me khud disappoint hu is cheez ze
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
right agar aisa hota toh mein toh iris scanner use karta app lock mien Samsung ne badi galti kar raha hai s secure ka support na deke
0 Likes
mzansar
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
yes brother
Galaxy Note
Bro, S and N series doesn't support S secure..there is already inbuilt secure folder option..(works on knox functionality-more secure).
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
this is why I hate this this Samsung should look into apple and learn from them that they use 3d face scanner to lock and unlock apps why cant Samsung do with our flagship phones
Galaxy Note
Because, Samsung are now engaged in competitive war, earlier Apple was the only competitor now they have one plus,vivo, oppo, redmi..huawei, poco and so on...Now, Samsung are completely busy in money making process..Samsung, don't want to progress. Same camera module from s9 to s10 to note 10..common..same akg sound support(no bass at all, no improvements)..and you are absolutely correct, why can't they give us biometrics or 3d face lock method for apps, they can..but they won't..They will provide it, but in future..bhai tabhi to products bikte rehege, saare feature ek product me de dege to dhandha band na ho jayega..Ek feature provide karo aur 2 features kam kar do..aur users ko ullu bana do..

Bhai, S10+ is still good option..ek naya design tha, fresh look..display is brilliant..Note10 series kya hai..kuch to progress karo..saare features kam kark..45 watt k naam pe customers ko phone chipka do...no major improvements in the camera department..silly design..still S10 looks far better..aur price dekh lo..Aur note 10 series k users sirf complain hi kar rehe hai, but who cares, product bik gaya..company maze me..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
right in all your point of view I agree with you by all aspects .
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
they removed the heart rate sensor in note 10 plus and in note 10 they removed heart rate and the sd card slot .
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
s9 s10 se acha lagata in design and in tech . and dont mean it I am not telling you that you have bad choice every one has right to choose what ever they want and what ever they are satisfied with
0 Likes