Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite

(Topic created on: 02-25-2020 03:31 PM)
Gladynewman
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
The camera is grainy in white light and less light conditions...
0 Likes
6 Comments
Chromaniac
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

yeah. s10 lite camera is also pretty bad in low light conditions. note10 lite has much better camera lens so quality should be relatively better. i hope camera performance is excellent in good lighting conditions? 

0 Likes
Gladynewman
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Its excellent in natural light. but in artificial light, it requires a significant amount of light to make the picture good. Even then it is little bit grainy and lesser light. it's totally crap..
0 Likes
SunilTiwariIndia
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
While the overall quality of phone is good. The front camera in Galaxy Note Lite 10 is not proper. I have observed that the images are very edited and not original with low sharpness. I am not able switch on Dolby atmos
Gladynewman
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
yes I agree with your point
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the issue:-

1) Clear the Cache of the camera (setting>>apps>>camera>>storage>>clear data and cache).

2) Perform the reset camera settings (Open camera app> Camera settings >reset setting).

3) check the Picture size (Camera Capacity) in camera setting (It should be Max according to Camera Capacity) or check by changing the aspect ratio.

4) Turn on/off the Auto flash as per requirement.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Gladynewman
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi, I have tried all the above and told samsung this multiple times. even with little less light the photo is grainy. why can't you guys fix this by an software update rather asking us to follow few useless steps. Now, please don't reply with we have passed this to out technical team or reach out to the nearest service centre. Please accept that this something to do with the software or the hardware..
0 Likes