Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Charging Time increased after OneUI 2.1 update

(Topic created on: 05-27-2020 07:34 PM)
ZSonSamsung
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Note 10+'s charging time has increased drastically. I generally charge my android phones while they are switched off. Initially it used to take exact 57 minutes and now it is taking more than 1 hour and 20 minutes. Is this being done deliberately to sell the 45watt charger. Both 45 watt and 25 watt chargers have the same charging times so I guess now the 45 watt will be able to charge the phone faster. Nice trick Samsung. And yes all the accessories I am using to charge my phone are in perfect condition.
11 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve this issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Safe mode:-Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
Note :-To exit safe mode restart the device .

2)Check charger functionality:-Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.

3)Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
ZSonSamsung
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Tried the steps mentioned above but the charging time using 25 watt/45 watt charger is still the same. Both of them took 1 hr and 20 minutes to fully charge the phone.
0 Likes