Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Camera Issue

(Topic created on: 08-17-2020 06:58 PM)
pawankhurana1
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello, I would like to bring this to notice of engineers at Samsung, I am facing issue with the Camera of my phone, where if I take a picture using the camera from Any app be it Facebook,WhatsApp,snapchat,Instagram,b612,Adobe scan. Any app you can name it which has access to the camera, the photos will get a Black Shadow and will come out dark after I click them, which is giving me a lot of trouble as when ever I need to take pictures of product to send to my customers, first I have to click using samsung app and then send it as file to my customers, as when click other way they are not clear.

I took my phone to service centre today in Dubai Mall and luckily I got my hands on to other note 10 plus phones which were on display in the store and when I tried to do the same thing in those phones it was working Fine with no shadows or darkness in photos
I showed my phone to service centre team there and even before understanding the issue they simply let it off saying its third party issue and we don't support , but when I insisted too much and tried to explain my issue they said all they can do is reset the phone software and hopefully it will fix the issue, but even after doing software reset the issue was still there. 
So again they came down to there stand of third party issue. But I would like to know how can all third party apps have issue with only my phone, while when I was using it on there retail demo unit there was no issues and what the agent told me after that gave me a big shock
RETAIL DEMO UNITS ARE DIFFERENT FROM ORIGNAL UNITS
So are you trying to tell me that you guys cheat customers by showing something else and selling something else, do you put different hardware or software on demo units and different on original customers unit, that's very strange, It really pissed me off with this issue. After I insisted them to fix this issue for me they raised there hands and asked me to call the call centre.
When the agent understood my issue he asked me to drop the phone in the service centre and take a Job card number and asked me to follow up using the same number.
But now I really want know how can this problem happen only with my note 10 plus and not the ones on the demo unit. 
Also I would like community members to check there note 10 plus if they are facing the same issue ?

11 Comments
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
they don't wont to admit its there phone fault. so take my advice never buy samsung or complain to samsung in korea about what you are facing also better try to call them and tell them your story. if they couldn't solve this problem for u . that mean your money flight on the air for free .can share with me your issue maybe i can help u . capture the camera photo who does it look like
Members_Admin
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note

Hello! Your case was shared to the concerned team. 

They may call you for further details.

Thank you.

0 Likes
pawankhurana1
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Its funny even after so Many proofs they dont want to admit its fault with there own phone software version and they are putting the fault on third party apps, how can all the third party apps have the same problem, it can only happen if the phone software or hardware is in fault.
0 Likes
pawankhurana1
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
But this issue has made me realized 1 thing, NEVER BUY SAMSUNG OR SUGGEST SOMEONE TO BUY SAMSUNG. They have one of the worst customer service. I paid 1000$ for a phone only to get dark pictures
0 Likes
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
the camera missing around on third party app they should replace it for you
0 Likes
pawankhurana1
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
exactly and they are not agreeing to it
pawankhurana1
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
i recorded 1 more video of the phone which was on display in the store and that dont have problem like that
pawankhurana1
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
now just wondering how to take this to the top management and make them understand my issue , so that i can get a solution for the same
0 Likes