Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Battery Suddenly drops from 4% to 0%

(Topic created on: 09-29-2020 08:44 AM)
LakshayKaura
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Well generally I charge my phone when it is below 20% only but I noticed that when my phone is at 4% it directly drops to 0% and switches off. I already tried resetting fuel gauge and then charging it to 100% and discharging it to 0% but again it switched off after 4% by dropping to 0%

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Your phone shuts off at 4 % is a safety measure for the battery made by Samsung. That power is for the phone to boot when you restart or plug in the charger. If its totally 0 % the phone battery takes the kick and can get damaged so always charge you battery at 15 % and dont exceed charge above 95% for battery long life. cheers

View solution in context

21 Comments
RRR220
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
once fully discharged battery 100 to 0 %.after try charging.
1:add apps to sleeping mode
2:bluetooth,wi fi,hotspot,location,etc..features are off when not in use.
3:unnecessary apps disabled.
4:all apps background activity and background data use options disabled.
5:try to careful battery percentage limit 20 to 100% charged.
6: optimise your device in device care app
I hope this some steps are helpful to you.
0 Likes
LakshayKaura
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Issue is it won't go to 0%, it got to 4% and boom switches off in 30 seconds as if it reached 0%
0 Likes
RRR220
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
bro try this steps.your battery backup increase.and try to atleast 20 to 100% battery percent to charge.
RRR220
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
saw my Galaxy A50s battery backup and sot.
Galaxy Note
my recommendation....never charge your phone to 100%.....just plug is off before 95%
RRR220
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
it depends yourself bro
0 Likes
LakshayKaura
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yes I generally charge my battery from 20% to 100% only. Still I noticed some issue so wanted to check if that's a bug or issue with my phone or same for all others as well?
0 Likes
Balu332
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
When you purchased your device..? .. If its more than a year than its common bro batter will wear periodically but due to exynos chipset it will wear much faster than other brands...
0 Likes
LakshayKaura
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
June 2020
0 Likes