Original topic:

Samsung Flagship Phones

(Topic created on: 01-24-2020 05:15 PM)
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Using Note10+ but feeling betrayed by Samsung as they are providing lot many new and extra features to the Lite models (S10 lite & Note10 lite), but these amazing specs were not given on their top flagship phones...
bunty97
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
actually s10plus and note10plus dosen't have macro lenses.. n the lite versions have.. 4500mAh battery feel looted😄😂😒😅
Galaxy Note
What Type of Features Bro? Note 10+ is A Great Device and Much much better than the Lite Models. Lite Version are for everyone who want Flagship Features but don't have Budget and not willing to pay that much amount for a Smartphone but Want some of Flagship Functionality. I also Want to buy Note 10+ but I don't have that much Budget.
bunty97
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
bro I'm already using S10PLUS n I have budget too.. but only with 7nm chipsets and dynamic Amoled features not enough for 40/50 thousand premium phones.. oneplus already gave the 7nm chipset with oppo Reno who's muche inexpensive then note10 or S10plus😁
bunty97
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
and you think note10+ is pro grade level camera phone??? it has zoom in mic key selling features?? oppo Reno already given much before samsung with hybrid zoom who's dammm gud compared to note10+.. give something good n new features compared to other brand and remove exynos processor its it's very cheaper chipset, come in india with snapdragon versions.. (Actual snapdragon) Not like a A80 cheaper device of the year👐🙏
bunty97
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
why we should waste our money for such a tag for "samsung", n what samsung give in charging comparison with other brands uff... 45W Realme already working on Supervooc with 100W and you asking for what kind of features bro😂😂
Galaxy Note
Now I realize the worth of Lite models 😂
(was planning to buy one)
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Lite models appears much much better than Note10+ & S10+... If you go with the specs then definitely Lite models do offers a lot now unsure whether these are only specs on paper or in actuals...but if in actual then 1 should definitely go for lite models as they have lot more to offer.....
mk99
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
every samsung flagship user experiences this and criticizing by friends for paying extra bucks which eventually slashes on flash sales.i agree with u👍.
soshy
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
whatsapp dark mode version 2.20.13 beta
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Beta is full, how to get this?
0 Likes