Original topic:

Samsung Flagship Phones

(Topic created on: 01-24-2020 01:05 AM)
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Using Note10+ but feeling betrayed by Samsung as they are providing lot many new and extra features to the Lite models (S10 lite & Note10 lite), but these amazing specs were not given on their top flagship phones...
22 Comments
GoodKarma
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Headphone jack is back😅
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
They looted ppl by selling Flagship phones at way too higher prices and then providing all the Flagship features + new and additional features on the cheaper models/products.....
Galaxy Note
just thinking about them who buyed s10e in 50k 🙂🙂🙂,
jock apart but note10+ is really awesome phone u can't even compare display and camera of note10+ with s10lite&note 10lite
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Are you seriously saying this, this time :winking-face:
In the lite versions they are providing 108 pixel cameras and definitely more pixels than current Note10+.... Please compare the specs once then you will too feel looted 😞
Galaxy Note
just kidding don't take it seriously, and bro let me clear my point,
1st there is no 108mp camera in note10lite or s10lite,
2nd if u compare camera quality i assure u that note10+ camera is far better then note10lite or s10lite camera, i have two phones one is s9plus and other is a70s with 64mp camera, s9plus camera have only 12mp , but s9+ photos are much much better then a70s's photos.
3rd thing note10+ have 1440p curved Premium Hole Infinity Display,and note10 lite has 6.7" 1080p flat Hole Infinity Display, there is so much difference between normal super amoled and curve super amoled displays,
and harpeet bro i m also shocked by the features and price of s10lite and note10lite, and i m not in the favour of Samsung on its price drop policy, i buyed s9plus in approx 67000 but now i m getting only 11000 in exchange 🙂
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
True and agree, iPhone never degrade their brand and products resale value, but Samsung phones doesn't retain even 50% value of their actual cost...
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
iPhone never degrade ??? haha , the most known company who openly says that they degrade their phones by self destructive softwares and updates
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Mate, just try once selling any Samsung phone and then try selling iPhone, you will see the difference in the resale value for sure....iPhones usually have very decent resale value ....
bunty97
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
if samsung give that kind of features in lite versions they lose the customers trust if they didn't gave these features they highlights. then they will lose customers trust... which way to go😂😂😂😂😂😂😂