Original topic:

Samsung Displays Malfunctioned

(Topic created on: 08-18-2020 11:34 PM)
Signup
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey All, This is an update for my old post about Note 9 Display Discoloration issue. 

Refer my Old post here posted in April:

As I'm facing the problem from past four months and still Samsumg is not acknowledged the issue nor released any fix for this problem.

As I have running a 700 members group with this problem I got to know few things which I wanted to share with you.

Till now we are in a trance like Samsumg Displays are best in market and no one can beat them right? Yes its true guys they are awesome like a Mirrors but the fact is soon or later they will break somehow like a boom. It will haplen out of sudden. 

You may wonder this is simple alligation as I lost my display like that but guys trust me here as many people complained about this problem and this not only Galaxy Note 9 problem. It was happen in S9, S9+, Note 8 and S8. I dont need to tell you about Note 7.

As thousands of members are shlwing up here with this problem means in real time there mught be tens of thousand or more than that.

Finally, You should think twice before buying Samsung devices in future.

Just an FYI
13 Comments
Signup
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
not yet
0 Likes
Maddy94
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
i am facing this issue since yesterday from nowhere my screen started getting yellowish
I have raised the error report even factory reset hasn't worked
please help 😭 it's very annoying
0 Likes
Shameer96
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
me too facing the same discoloration issue on my note 9
0 Likes
SandeepSty
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Did this issue resolved now..asking coz i am also facing the same issue with my m51 after September security update
0 Likes