Original topic:

Samsung Displays Malfunctioned

(Topic created on: 08-09-2020 12:38 AM)
Signup
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey All, This is an update for my old post about Note 9 Display Discoloration issue. 

Refer my Old post here posted in April:

As I'm facing the problem from past four months and still Samsumg is not acknowledged the issue nor released any fix for this problem.

As I have running a 700 members group with this problem I got to know few things which I wanted to share with you.

Till now we are in a trance like Samsumg Displays are best in market and no one can beat them right? Yes its true guys they are awesome like a Mirrors but the fact is soon or later they will break somehow like a boom. It will haplen out of sudden. 

You may wonder this is simple alligation as I lost my display like that but guys trust me here as many people complained about this problem and this not only Galaxy Note 9 problem. It was happen in S9, S9+, Note 8 and S8. I dont need to tell you about Note 7.

As thousands of members are shlwing up here with this problem means in real time there mught be tens of thousand or more than that.

Finally, You should think twice before buying Samsung devices in future.

Just an FYI
13 Comments
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
absolutely correct bro....
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
also in Galaxy A71
0 Likes
9ner
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

yes, with you.  this is terrible.  I for one have been thinking of not buying chinese, but these guys have turned out to be bigger bastards. I had rebooted, then had taken to service centre.  they look you in the eye and say that its a faulty screen, will Rs. 18 k replacement.  you cna get a new phone for that amount.  crazy.  this even though it started immediately after jun upgrade. to compound it further, screen worked properly for a couple of days, until i again upgraded the op system.  now its gone totally green and unresponsive.  bad to worse.  and i am sure that when i go to the service centre, they will again insist on the loot.  

0 Likes
Galaxy Note

you (Samsung) never give us a solution.

0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Signup
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I have sent almost 10 feedbacks and error reports, still no reply for them from April. Can you please check once?
0 Likes
Lyzer14
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

This happened to me today. My note9 is just 1.5 year old. As checking, lot of Note 9 users experienced this due to July 2020 software update. It is sad that Samsung is just ignoring this issue. I was very happy because I switched to Samsung android. But due to this incident and if no urgent actions from Samsung will be done, I might return to Apple. My 5-year-old Iphone 6+ is still kicking with no issue (just the battery and storage).

AK0101
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
All indian Users of Note 9

Please follow this link to escalate to CEO help desk

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/write-to-our-ceo/
rahulep
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
prblm solved or not? am also facing same prblm in my s9plus
0 Likes