Original topic:

Samsung DeX

(Topic created on: 11-28-2019 10:04 PM)
VigneshkumarM
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi friend please helps in this. I am using Samsung note 9 I have purchased HDMI to type C adopter for DeX but when I I connect with monitor it's showing only screen mirroring not DeX.
Let me know if you have any suggestions 

Thanks 
Vigneshkumar 

6 Comments
iMAjay
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
You just need Samsung DeX app installed on PC or Mac.
And just simply connect your mobile with USB cable. Samsung DeX will work.
I'm using it now... 👌
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
If your Adapter supporting both of them then it is very Easy...Two options One from your Handset..Go to Settings→Connections→More Connection Settings→Hdmi Mode and then select Screen Mirroring or Dex and second when using Dex mode and you want to shift to screenmirroring check at bottom of your monitor or TV it will show the active mode like Dex and there you find option to shift to screenmirroring....
https://youtu.be/H5W2s6L7YvU
iMAjay
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Absolutely 👍👍👍
0 Likes
DrRAJP
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi Vignesh, i think note 9 does not have a dex softwere inbuilt as Note 10 does , so either u have to take a SAMSUNGDEX CABLE which will convert ur phone to a complete dex table or u can only use it as a screen mirror mode on ur note 9
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
??? Bro Note9 has inbuilt Dex functionality & both the functions possible but the Adaptor or any type to c to HDMI cable should support both of them..I am using Dex functionality from last one year bt using original Samsung type c to HDMI cable....And now even Usb to type C cable will enough with One UI 2 ...
0 Likes
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
hey please go and check my latest article. we are having a problem with the lasted hyped topic on Samsung Dex. I need support of all the beloved members of samsung team and samsung members. please read and respond
0 Likes