Original topic:

SERIOUSLY !!!

(Topic created on: 10-01-2016 08:33 AM)
MOE010
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I have bought the Note 7 the first day it arrived to Qatar , and now when they made the recall for all Note7 devices they gave us options either to get back our money , or to have a loan phone which is A7 or to leave the Note7 there until they receive the new ones !! the illogical part is that, they will make replacement for people who brought their phones first not to people who purchased it first !! is that even possible !!! i dont want to get refunded and i dont want the loan phone because my info and data are not for charity to keep transferring it between phones !!! i want to keep my note7 until they get the new ones and replace it directly without waiting for the list they have !!! WHERE IS THE LOGIC ??!!
8 Comments
elkaram
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Samsung fail badly time after time with customer satisfaction , they have a live successful module with A one customer service and that company called Apple but Samsung never learn or not welling too that why the note 7 is my last Samsung device
MOE010
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
i pretty agree with what you said !
AlaaFayad
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
me too
AlaaFayad
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
i feel okay with the note 7 untill the striped update come, it's much more stuiped than you think the 60%charging runing low very quickly I'm serahing now how to remove the updates again or how to increase the charging limites
MOE010
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
i believe that this update cant be removed .. however the problem is not with the charge percentage ! the problem is with their mechanism of solving the whole problem !!! whatever tou ask at the branch about the color of the replacement phones, the number of devices they are receiving they just answer with "WE DON'T KNOW SIR" ... so who exactly should know ? MY MOM ??!!
HamadJobs
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
you people complain a lot, it's an open market, you don't like the phone or service go buy something else, get an iPhone, but then don't complain about it being stupid on this website please.
MOE010
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
i have the right to share whatever i have in mind whether you like or not .. next time you read something you dont like act blind and get over it .... no body asked for your "stupid" advice mr.positive
kknaji68
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
no issues i had from old or new Note7 even swimmed 2 times with the old one. notably the new one battery lasts much longer.