Original topic:

SAMSUNG NOTE10PLUS BECOMING WORST DAY BY DAY

(Topic created on: 05-01-2021 01:01 AM)
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Dear Samsung,

Pathetic updates brought reduced performance almost in each and every sphere. Once called Flagship phone Note10Plus has become a piece of S H I T ..

Camera performance - The Worst 
Battery performance - The Worst 
Speed performance - The Worst 
Interface performance - The Worst
Music/Sound performance - The Worst 

When most of us bought Note10Plus phone that time each and every parameter mentioned above was delivering upto high standards...

My question to Samsun why they deliberately lower down the performance and features for their just one year old FLAGSHIP PHONE...??

Attaching a pic clicked from Oppo Reno which is thousands times better than your F A K E or lower standard Flagship phone Note10Plus....

I tried clicking Moon pics with poor Note10Plus but the performance was literally that bad that I had to delete the pics...

10 Comments
IcyJay30
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Planned obsolescence.
No matter how much fine these companies pay, they keep doing it
https://www.computerworld.com/article/3316958/apple-and-samsung-fined-for-planned-obsolescence.html
Galaxy Note
As usual ....isiliye mene apple kharida.... phone jindegi me hangsung ka nehi lunga aur ... bug ka factory
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Most Samsung phones are un reliable. 😉
Shahanewaj
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
We are facing Same issue with S10 Series
Drago
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
My Note 9 is still running smooth af 😂
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Reason you are not getting the monthly vaccination (monthly updates) which kills your phone actually instead of making it any better...
0 Likes
Drago
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
It's been 3 years and I am a heavy user plus I use the spen a lot. I haven't noticed any performance issue or lag till date
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Lucky you bro...
I am a Samsung user since that blue light screen phones used to be popular (sorry unable to recall the name)...
And after very first Samsung smartphone purchase, I have always experienced that Samsung intentionally lower down the performance of their phones....
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes