Highlighted
Active Level 5

I have attached issues what I am facing. 
As being a note user I am emotionally attached with my all note phones I care my phones..you can not find any dent or bump or any scratches in my phones...but this time in my most favorite NOTE 9 got display discoloration tint issue just after recent update from Samsung,this is not your customers fault.this is yours so admit the issue and give resolution asap.
Many #Note9 Users are facing this Discoloration issue from March update. We tried every possible way to get the solution from #Samsung. However, @SamsungIndia @SamsungMobile @Samsung @SamsungUS @SamsungMobileUS @SamsungSupport is not ready to provide the solution
25 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 6
downgrade to earlier version of operating software till Samsung comes out with a resolution of this problem. Flash OS with Odin.
Highlighted
👍
Highlighted
the reason behind it is .....Samsung provides non A/B partition Type Ota software not like other companies A/B type,, hence mobile data or wifi brings software holes over software if that software will not installed fully or correctly by this process....which is actually not recommended.......2012-13 or 2013-14 there was a big backlash on Samsung and there is this issue where every S series and j series mobiles used to get bricked with every update they release. Users have to visit service center for every update to unbrick devices. Those times Samsung has this app called Samsung kies which detects bricked device and initialize emergency firmware installation. But also kies interface and ui is somewhat difficult and not all users able to use it. Then they released smartswitch with integrated kies where user can backup, restore and even update devices. As of odin Samsung itself uses it. And firmwares are open source from 2014 where developers can use to create their own. Samsung officially has a mail I'd for xda developer user where they can request firmware and firmware is sent to your registered mail. Sammobile is one of it they are legal and gets firmware from Samsung itself.🙂🙂(Mr.SaiRohit)
Highlighted
Active Level 5
is it safe to do it?
Highlighted
Active Level 6
yes I have suggested same to another user and he has solved his problem by doing so. But I would suggest if you know how to do it then only do by yourself else get some profesional help.
Highlighted
bro ..may you simply update software by using mobile data or wifi where the actual and recommended process is install that software by smart switch or odin flash.....Samsung provides non A/ B partition Type Ota software not like other companies so maximum time mobile data or wifi brings software holes over software then device will suffered various types of issues
Highlighted
Active Level 6
Are u sure flashing will solve the problem or we have to downgrade the software by flashing via odin....
Highlighted
you can't downgrade without root in recent devices
Highlighted
Active Level 5
thank u guys I am doing it