Original topic:

SAMSUNG NOTE 10 LITE PREVIEW: DELHI!

(Topic created on: 01-25-2020 06:41 PM)
RajatAm
★★
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello Everyone, As you all know Samsung has recently launched the GALAXY NOTE 10 LITE in INDIA.
And now being the Members of Samsung Community we got the privilege to attend the Exclusive Preview of Galaxy Note 10 Lite in following cities Today in Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai.

Yesterday many of our fellow Members from community Joined the Event in Bangalore, Hyderabad and took part in contest and other amazing fun Activities.

Many of the Members joined the Event Today and it was exciting Event, got to know the Device and met my old friends from Members app, and new Members also joined us.
The Event was full of Positive vibes with amazing fun Activities such as Push Ups, Best Pictures with Doodles and more, and had Brunch with all the Members and Samsung Team.
Hope to see more of you guys from Members Community in Upcoming Events from Delhi and Other Cities.
For Now Check Out the Images from the Event.🔥🥳🤩

17 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
koi gift mila kya uaha jake?
Galaxy Note
ya some goodies Like jacket, sippers..
Galaxy Note
jacket is the one we guys are wearing in the pictures..
PunitVerma
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
and it's not only about gifts. We all had so much fun and experience the new note 10 lite. 😄
Galaxy Note
true punit, its filled with so much fun, activities and good vibes...
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I can't attend. 😥
PunitVerma
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
don't worry. There are more upcoming events for the members. Stay tuned and stay active
Galaxy Note
make sure you join us next time.. there are many upcoming events...🔥
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
ya I know but this launch event this time not happened at my area...I went for note10+