Original topic:

#SAMSUNG#NEED ANSWER...

(Topic created on: 11-07-2019 07:15 AM)
Webstallion
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Dear Samsung,

I know this post as well will fall in deaf ears, seriously do not know how the members community is being monitored. 

The real question is you guys were supposed to give the beta update for Android 10 on Oct 21 which was then pushed to Oct 26 but the waiting has gone in vain. My question is simple why is Samsung as an organization not telling its note 10 plus users about the android 10 Beta launch date, I understand there are technical complications which might have caused the delay but is there a harm in informing the community members about a possible release date and if beta will not be released in India also let us know so that we will have a clear communication. 

The entire objective of having the community is being killed coz the only question that most of us have is the release date. So my sincere request would be to have some resposibity and let the users know. 

This is really disappointing from a big brand like samsung and trust me this will only reduce ur customer base here in India and globally. Spending almost a lakh for phones without getting any update is very heavy to digest.

If no response then we in the members community would like to start the "QUIT SAMSUNG" movement and leave the brand and move on to something where the company cares for its customers.

PFB THE SCREENSHOT FOR THE NUMBER OF VIEWS THAT THE SAME POST RECEIVED. 

Regards, 
A dejected Samsung note user. 
11 Comments
digesh9870
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Though I am not waiting for beta anymore, atleast there should be clear communication.
AdvNishantRaj
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Exactly 😂
0 Likes
Rambaba
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
How much time you wasted for this post, the admin or Samsung no one goi6to react moreover I even feel they don't see our threads and pains , I gave 45 watts charger issue, I got insulted by the service center complaint has been given still no reply
0 Likes
Webstallion
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Completely agree the customer service is absolutely hopeless. The only thing they are particular about is calling back and asking for rating for customer service... 😂😂😂
Mannojj
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
samsung feels it has monopoly in mkt now with their phones and they can extract money from customers without giving good back up support...but days are not far when this myth will be challenged by other companies which will provide better features at more low cost and better support...
0 Likes
Webstallion
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
The days are already here, the amnt of money that we spend every year on samsung is good enough to buy atleast 2 phones from one plus every year.
0 Likes
Mannojj
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
very true...
0 Likes
Webstallion
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I am so surprised that Samsung does not even have time to respond.
0 Likes
digesh9870
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Mate, none of the Samsung representatives will see this post or respond to this. They might respond if you post the same thing on facebook or Twitter. Moreover, beta will not be free from bugs and hence I recommend to wait till the official release only.
0 Likes