Original topic:

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 5

(Topic created on: 10-25-2017 03:41 PM)
Bhaiya
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
samsung i would like to inform you that till date from august i have not received any update for my device...i wanna just ask you that whether there will be any future update available in my device or there update cycle has been complete for note 5.....
also any note 5 user did you all got any update after august...
samsung india please provide a battery optimization update bcoz the battery life nowadays in note 5 is terrible........
6 Comments
aadesh
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Yes even i did not received any update....
and facing the same problem of battery life😣😣
Bhaiya
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
😣😣
0 Likes
vishnupv009
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Me too. The last update was unhappy. Battery drainage is more. At least provide the last major update as 7.1.1 with good battery life. I dont want Oreo 8.0 update as It never gonna happen.
0 Likes
Bhaiya
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
yes bro i think even the 7.1.1 is also not possible
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your feedback. Sir, Samsung offers you the best value on the product released. Updates are rolling out by time to time for the devices, However it totally depends on the availability and compatibility of the update with the devices.
0 Likes
Luchian
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hi my regards to that answer even If I did not ask that. Since note been released I am whit Note3 , 4, 5. Switch from HTC after seen how they do same. Made an good device than kill it whit no support to sell newer. Unlock and install latest OC to prove can work.
So no excuse that is business model not comparability issues
Samsung go same steps my note5 is 2 months old.
0 Likes