Original topic:

S-pen shows disconnected status after android update last year.

(Topic created on: 05-05-2021 07:08 PM)
Ron
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Dear Samsung,

My s-pen was working perfectly until last year.

After repeated updates of Android and security patches last year my s-pen stays disconnected always and shows less battery percentage.

However, the other functions after pulling out the s-pen are working fine. 

Please fix this issue at the earliest. 
7 Comments
Galaxy Note
In the community Samsung will not see your post, go to get help and then make an error report to Samsung, they will reply within 24 hours.
0 Likes
Ron
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Thanks
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Why don't you just read a bit on this forum and do a bit of search. Check this post which is related to your issue.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-10-series-faces-issues-with-its-...
0 Likes
Ron
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
The issue is being happening since 2019 as reported by sammobile. What is Samsung doing since then. Is it a big thing for Samsung to fix and needs hell a lot of time to rectify.
I would say it's better to repeat the issue on forum and irritate Samsung. After paying through the nose for these high end devices, isn't it unfair to get such kind of annoying experience.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Ron
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Yes I already did it. Waiting for the response
0 Likes
MDKaif230
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
https://twitter.com/MdKaif67451615/status/1414248710146461702?s=19

Plz retweet and rply to my post on twitter.. Every note 10+ users are facing the same issue and Samsung isn't even listening
0 Likes