Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

S pen reconnecting after charger plug in

(Topic created on: 10-03-2022 05:18 AM)
Aroshana
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
My "S pen" reconnecting when charger plug in since last security patch 1 August 2022 installation (Samsung galaxy note 10+). Most of the time while s pen reconnecting process it got disconnected. I think there is a bug in last patch. Also there is no any updates after 1 August 2022.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy Note
Hi... I don't think it's a bug. It's a hardware issue of the s-pen. Same thing happened to my Note 10+ spen for twice. Only solution was to replace the spen. As per my observation, this is happening because of malfunction of the battery of the spen. (technically the capacitor) Spen won't be able to connect with the phone once the capacitor failed to power up the pen. Even though still you can use it for the basic stuff except for the air actions. So if you using air actions frequently, then better to replace it from a Samsung service center.
Before you replace, make sure to reset your Spen and check whether this is not any software related issues. (Press and hold the S Pen air actions > click on the 3 dots > reset S pen)

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select the Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊Screenshot_20221003-181439_Air command_161802_1664801079.jpg

View solution in context

Solution
Sha_zan
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
This is an S-Pen hardware issue. Still, you may use it for simple things instead of air actions. I suggest you avoid using your S-Pen frequently.

The only way to fix this is to change your S-Pen. If the device is out of warranty, you have to bear the cost. But this is the only option.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍

View solution in context

6 Comments
W_Wijesundara
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
What is Your Problem?
mahzal
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
I couldn't understand what is your problem
Solution
Galaxy Note
Hi... I don't think it's a bug. It's a hardware issue of the s-pen. Same thing happened to my Note 10+ spen for twice. Only solution was to replace the spen. As per my observation, this is happening because of malfunction of the battery of the spen. (technically the capacitor) Spen won't be able to connect with the phone once the capacitor failed to power up the pen. Even though still you can use it for the basic stuff except for the air actions. So if you using air actions frequently, then better to replace it from a Samsung service center.
Before you replace, make sure to reset your Spen and check whether this is not any software related issues. (Press and hold the S Pen air actions > click on the 3 dots > reset S pen)

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select the Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊Screenshot_20221003-181439_Air command_161802_1664801079.jpg
Aroshana
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thank you 🤝🔥
Solution
Sha_zan
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
This is an S-Pen hardware issue. Still, you may use it for simple things instead of air actions. I suggest you avoid using your S-Pen frequently.

The only way to fix this is to change your S-Pen. If the device is out of warranty, you have to bear the cost. But this is the only option.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
Aroshana
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thank you 🤝🔥