Original topic:

S pen issue persists

(Topic created on: 07-20-2021 06:50 PM)
MDKaif230
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
So after updating note 10+ though smart switch and wasting 6.5gb of data, s pen issue persists..

Don't update through smart switch. And don't waste your data.. 

I am quite sure, samsung have forgotten note 10+..

0 Likes
32 Comments
SapNAyan
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I'm also a Note10plus user and I'm facing also lots of problems from many days. Now Samsung is continuously dropping its value. Most of the flagship phones of Samsung are having problems right now but till now Samsung has not given any solution. Samsung just says good while selling his expensive phones but later who are you? I have been using Samsung's phone for years, but for some time the service of Samsung has become completely useless. No one answers properly. The only answer you get over and over again is that you will be helped. It is better to use iPhone, you will get better performance and better service.
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
It's really bad, but for me it's working fine, don't know how long it will going to work
0 Likes
MDKaif230
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Send here a picture of working air action
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
.Screenshot_20210721-091356_Video Player.jpg
0 Likes
MDKaif230
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Ohk bro..
SubbaRayudu
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
S pen issue is after june update there r 3 different ways to fix it replay to my comment i will help u
0 Likes
MDKaif230
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Yes, plz help
0 Likes
SubbaRayudu
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
1st method kill all apps in memory
Remove the pen from the slot then restart ur phone after u unlock ur phone put it back and check
0 Likes
SubbaRayudu
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Let me know the status after u follow my instructions
0 Likes