Original topic:

S pen air action not working

(Topic created on: 01-03-2022 08:39 AM)
DrShubhu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I am using note 10 plus since 01/2020 my phone is in all good condition not even dropped single time but last two weeks I am facing issue that air action is not working
lucdreams
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
your S Pen might be malfunctioning then, like literally every Note10/ Note10 Plus users are having issues with their S Pens, mine too, my S Pen's battery goes from 100 to 0% in like 1 min, when it should last for about 40 mins
0 Likes
Sgbdk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Lol its the not s pen problem.. u can tried another s pen

0 Likes
Sgbdk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Lol how can we even forgot to turn on air action ? Its on by default. and resetting the s pen, showing its connected and 100% doesnt proved its working.

You need to take yr s pen out and it show s pen disconnected on air command menu. Launch camera and pressed on the s pen button.. it wont be able to take photos.. thats the issue

Guess replacing a new s pen is only way out

0 Likes
lucdreams
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
i didnt say forgot to turn it on, i said you mightve accidentally turned it off, you might wanna read it carefully
0 Likes
sidiculous
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Same. But Samsung is aware of the issue and has promised a patch ASAP. Hopefully the Android 12 update will include this fix. It's affecting thousands of users worldwide.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

How to Reset S Pen
Please follow the below steps:

Step1: Navigate to the Apps screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on Advanced features.
Step3: Tap on S Pen.
Step4: Tap on Air actions.
Step5: Tap on More.
Step6: Tap on Reset S Pen.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sgbdk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Doesnt solved the issue.. this method alrdy been shared and its not working.. even on android 12

0 Likes
savytalwar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
facing the same issue.
0 Likes
savytalwar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
any one have solution?
0 Likes
AdrianMelesteu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Mine as well... Even replaced my S Pen with that of my girl, (mine is a Note10+ her's a Note10) and does not connect to it

0 Likes