Active Level 2
I bought the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 lite few months back and got a replacement tip in the box which does not belong to this phone. With this tip I am able to change screens using air gestures and open apps remotely. I am also able to take notes by hovering the S-Pen on my screen. Its a wonderful experience. But it feels glitchy. I don't know what I am supposed to do with this tip. Can someone tell me what I should do ??
11 Comments
Can you feel any size difference between the tips?
The tip is grey in color and is hard.
I mean size difference.
First of all, remove the tip from the S pen and try whether the air actions and S Pen hovering works.
Active Level 5
Tip has nothing much to do with air guestuers and over all working of the pen. But yes it do make effect in taking notes and writing. If you feel its not proper then may be installation problem. Better visit Samsung Service Center and they will help you with it.
but be assured tip doesn't make any difference in remote working of s pen.
Cheers 😁👍
its the tip, I have other tips also its on when I use this tip my s-pen works funny.
Try pressing the tip with your finger tip, then bring the spen near your device and try to do an Air Command. It won't work. If the tip is jammed, air commant won't work. You can't even bring the pen close to the display as it will register spen touch. 😎
@warlock97 I suggest you to visit a service center.
its working fine now, it was due to a software update I guess. I am using one UI 2.5 now.
Active Level 4
their is 2 types of tips, rubberized and hard plastic... much better not to use the hard plastic.. it will scratch your screen..