Original topic:

S-PEN BATTERY DRAINAGE AND DISCONNECTION

(Topic created on: 09-13-2021 06:22 AM)
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
From past 2 Week Im Facing some Problem regarding my SPEN in my Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.My Air Gestures are ON.My SPEN battery was also full.But when i take out SPEN for any screencapture or anything The error come up that SPEN Disconnectes.Than I again Pull back in but show Connecting that Shows erro again that reconnection Failed.I Have reset the SPEN N number of time But same issue i happening.Its seems that Its a bug fron start as i Use SPEN very less but currently when i pull it out i have noticed this errors.I think the Battery in SPEN is the issue has i have noticed that It is showing 100% when SPEN is inside the phone but when i pull it out the battery in momemt goes back to 10% and spen get disconnected,And when i pull back the spen inside i got an error "RECONNECT YOU SPEN".This issue is really frustrating.Tye screenshot and screen recording I have shared with You Kindly Look

(THE PROBLEM WAS SOLVED WITH SIMPLE SPEN REPLACEMENT UNDER WARRANTY)

17 Comments
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I Have faced this issue way back year ago when using NOte 10+. And Service Centre changed the spen in warranty.
0 Likes
abdulqawiqaid
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Same problem

0 Likes
abdulqawiqaid
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Same problem with my Note 10 plus

0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
SAMSUNG CARE WILL REPLACE IT ,IF UNDER WARRANTY . U HAVE TO BUY NEW SPEN IF DEVICE IS OUT WARRANTY
0 Likes
Mujahideen
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I am facing the same issue
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Replace It with Care...issue is in pen
0 Likes
Mujahideen