Original topic:

S-PEN BATTERY DRAINAGE AND DISCONNECTION

(Topic created on: 05-11-2020 05:24 PM)
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
From past 2 Week Im Facing some Problem regarding my SPEN in my Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.My Air Gestures are ON.My SPEN battery was also full.But when i take out SPEN for any screencapture or anything The error come up that SPEN Disconnectes.Than I again Pull back in but show Connecting that Shows erro again that reconnection Failed.I Have reset the SPEN N number of time But same issue i happening.Its seems that Its a bug fron start as i Use SPEN very less but currently when i pull it out i have noticed this errors.I think the Battery in SPEN is the issue has i have noticed that It is showing 100% when SPEN is inside the phone but when i pull it out the battery in momemt goes back to 10% and spen get disconnected,And when i pull back the spen inside i got an error "RECONNECT YOU SPEN".This issue is really frustrating.Tye screenshot and screen recording I have shared with You Kindly Look

(THE PROBLEM WAS SOLVED WITH SIMPLE SPEN REPLACEMENT UNDER WARRANTY)

17 Comments
Galaxy Note
i think your s pen got damage due to always inside of your note 10+ at the time of charging so, remove the pen when you charge your device...
And also check your device and s pen at Samsung's care....
nisarg3010
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
try to use in safe mode otherwise reset your device
0 Likes
DrPeter
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
how much did you use it daily???
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Hardly 2 minutes a day , I have pulled it out.And for your INFO i had asked the solution.And in this case If someone has faced the issue got the solution than they must reply.As due to lockdown Samsung Centres are closed.Additionally I have done everything from reset of spen to device.No Contact with magnet,No Damage on SPEN.Okay
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned step to improve the performance of the device:

To Reset S Pen - Insert the S Pen into the slot.Then, open the S Pen remote setting screen and tap more →Reset S Pen

Kindly attach the log file and send it to us in the Samsung member application (attach when the issue occurs within first 15 minutes of the occurrence of the issue.):-
Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Read it again..i had had done all this and extra also
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
same problem
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
SERVICE CENTRE REPLACED THE SPEN WITHOUT SUBMITTING MY DEVICES AS THEY WERE SATISFIED WITH MY LOGS AND PROBLEM CHRONOLOGY WHICH PROVES THAT THE FAULT WAS IN SPEN
0 Likes
ravinderranamba
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Same issue with my Note 10 plus. Can anybody help
0 Likes