Original topic:

Request to add battery health status to battery setting

(Topic created on: 07-10-2020 07:27 AM)
sapmarvins
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Dear Samsung,

Please, it will be great if you can add a way to show the battery health status under the battery settings in our galaxy phones just like Apple did in iPhone to the next update. Thanks.
11 Comments
Galaxy Note

You can check battery health from Samsung Members App. 

0 Likes
sapmarvins
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
How can i check it please?
0 Likes
sapmarvins
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Can wr check the health status of our battery and display it status in percentage as it is in iphone? If yes, please, show me how to check it.
0 Likes
bb91_SA71
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Go to Samsung Members app - Select Get help - Select Go to Phone care - Select Automatic Checks
It will automatically check for any issues in Battery 🔋 and give you results.

You can also Optimise battery by
Settings - Device Care - Optimise now
0 Likes
bb91_SA71
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
To display battery percentage on Status bar
Settings- Notifications- Status Bar - Select 'Show battery percentage
0 Likes
bb91_SA71
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Click 'Accept Solution' if my reply helps you.
thank you
0 Likes
sapmarvins
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Hi binobaby91, I am not referring to battery charge usage that we normally have when you charge your phone and it shows 100% when fully charged. I am talking about battery health status I percentage like in iPhone. For example, after one year of usage you can check your battery health status and see how good it is. It displays this in percentage.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

See the below link. I am unable to post screenshots into the comment box, so I have created a new post.

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/How-to-check-battery-or-device-health-with-samsug-members...

0 Likes
sapmarvins
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Yeah, I know about this but this will only tell you whether your battery is good or not but not showing it in percentage as one batyery begins to degrade. like in iphone, they have this in the battery section. Although we have some other apps on playstore that try do the same thing like amubattery app but I don't think their reading is correct.
0 Likes