Original topic:

Related to Oreo Update in Samsung Note 8 India

(Topic created on: 01-30-2018 01:05 PM)
Spectre
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Is there any timing regarding to the Oreo Update in Samsung Galaxy Note 8. It is so Drastical that now on over about 9 months happened to Google Oreo Update but no Update provides to its Top most high end mobile. And I see further there is no hint to get in upcoming 2 to 3 months.
* I think I invested in wrong Brand I should have to Moved to Apple as they provide Good Software Support or Oneplus as they compete with you at very low Cost.
* If I pay Samsung High priced for it's same configuration like One plus only for good SOFTWARE UPDATES SUPPORT. But till it's worst in my experience with SAMSUNG.
19 Comments
Reetam
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
right absolutely i am using s7 edge last year flagship device.But there is no update for this device still running old version of 7.0..so disgusting for samsung.it is also my last device of Samsung.going to Google pixel or i phone..samsung is just disgusting..they can not announce official Oreo update realese date yet..
ashishkamboj
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
i agree .....waste of money.....its better to buy one plus device....
Pochka
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
S8 How to Oreo Update Release date pls
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. I do apologize for the inconvenience to you due to delay in release of Oreo OS for your device. Samsung constantly works towards bringing-out the best updates and incorporating the latest technology along with great features. However, the update depends upon the device compatibility also. Once the update is released we will notify you via various means of communication.
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
Note10Plus
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
lol
0 Likes
Shonki
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
A5 2017 update Oreo
0 Likes
piyushsinha
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
update samsung galaxy j7 pro
0 Likes
Rk31116
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
A5 16 How to Oreo Update Release date
0 Likes
vjdahiya
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
it's note 8 , doesn't depend on device it's depend how fast company will provide update even my mia1 got updated
0 Likes
Note10Plus
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
samsung is really worse comoany for software support. pixel was way better .. did a great mistake.
0 Likes