Original topic:

Regional Restriction.

(Topic created on: 01-06-2018 05:26 AM)
ummad
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
i have Bought Note 8 from Dubai But i live in Norway and using this device here. there are few applications which i can not download and install through Google apps. it actually simply do not search for thise apps ( such as discount app for shopping). what should i do ?
11 Comments
CHILLY1
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
clear the data of google play store and then try again
0 Likes
ummad
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
is this you are talking about? its not working still if it is that one. :)54c2178c-214d-46f5-b2d4-75a0e7b800fa.jpg
0 Likes
CHILLY1
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
not this one
go to settings 》apps 》 find Google play services 》 open it 》then click on storage 》 manage storage 》clear all data
0 Likes
CHILLY1
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
and in apps find Google play store And clear its data also
0 Likes
ummad
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
done. not working.
this is what he is saying! Because cell phone is bought from UAE!! 84aaa3c8-a84f-4505-a750-01861917ff1e.jpg
AndroC
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
i faced the same issue with different apps. turns out i needed to factory reset my phone and choose desired country while a sim card from their operator is in the phone for it to accept downloading country restricted apps.
having that said, i am not even sure factory resting your phone would work for you, you are still out of the MENA region.
0 Likes
ummad
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
what is MENA region? and is there any helpline for Samsung where i can talk?
0 Likes
ramayzzz
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
MENA stands for Middle East and North Africa... you talk to samsung rep within this app using live chat option
0 Likes
ummad
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
ok. thank You :)
0 Likes