Original topic:

Regarding Samsung Product #SM-N986BZNGINS

(Topic created on: 08-04-2021 04:25 PM)
Mahipal123
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Dear sir,

This is in regards to the complaint of my Samsung Product # SM-N986BZNGINS # Serial #RZCN801GFZD. I got a reply from your customer care on 21st july that we are giving you 6 months addtional warranty and damage repair. We will rectify the damage done by the center and give me a time period of 7 days, I replied on 23rd july and accepted the offer letter. Even after accepting the offer letter, there was no response from the customer head of pranai. Today I talked to samsunng customer care, they told that your case has been closed. Because of your such service support, I had to come from samsung to iphone. So you are requested to reply to laxye electro care and repair the damaged parts of the phone by replacing them, I have kept the phone on the same since 23rd July.

Thank you 
2 Comments
Mahipal123
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Dear sir/ma'am,

According to the above subject, I gave my mobile note 20 ultra (serial no- RZCN801GFZD) on 14/07/21 to your authorized samsung service center(Laxya electro care, udaipur) for back glass replacement whose invoice no- EC21220706 and I have given them  4751 was given Rs.  On checking after replacement, it was found that glue was pasted on the main sensor of the camera and dust particles came on the remaining two camera sensors.  I complained about this to the Samsung service center people, they said that your mobile is under warranty and it is our fault, so we will replace it and order camera sensors.  I got a call on 9/7/21 that the parts of your mobile have arrived, so come get changed.  I gave it to the service center through Samsung's drop and pick service, whose invoice no- 4327806512 is.  After 4 hours went to pick up my mobile and after taking it saw that the dust particles came more than before, then they removed their camera sensors back and gave the mobile back to me after installing the old sensors.  After giving mobile to your service center, instead of service, the condition of the phone deteriorated.  There is no such working station at your service center where the mobile can be serviced in a dust free place, the phone is opened only at a normal place, due to which dust enters the mobile and the camera part gets damaged completely.  .I did not think that samsung sells the phone only through marketing, that the quality of after cell service is absolutely bad, after the phone is opened, due to dust particles and unprofessional work, they spoil the condition of the phone, so you are requested  replace my mobile i can't make rounds of service center and can't give your service center quality service to my phone, once the phone is open in open dusty environment and its condition is bound to deteriorate.SmartSelect_20210805-081419_Gmail_8397.jpgSmartSelect_20210805-081142_Gmail_8396.jpgSmartSelect_20210805-081502_Gmail_8398.jpgSmartSelect_20210805-081112_Gmail_8395.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes