Original topic:

Refund/ Exchange

(Topic created on: 10-13-2016 04:18 PM)
MattyGdx
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I have just got off the phone with samsung shop and they're now saying that we shall have some information on sunday. This has to be one of the worst handling recalls ever!!
We poor folks who have forked over nearly 1000dollars for a top of the line handset that should be stress and hassle free now have to wait while the big wigs at samsung gulf go home and have a nice weekend while we the poor fools who have just paid they're wages are sitting here twiddling our thumbs waiting on them.
Why is it that it seems every other region on this planet has got there things together and trying to handle this situation correctly and professionally but we are stuck with bumblers and clowns.
this is beyond a joke and beyond even anger.
8 Comments
AEnote7
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
We all have good reasons and intentions why we patronized this amazing Samsung Note 7 phone and probably why we upgraded from our S7, edge, Note 5 or previous variants and probably even shifted from other OEMs / OS. Its a shame that this phone is almost perfect yet flawed enough to be recalled not just once but twice and yet Samsung Gulf seems to have forgotten our loyalty in the region that has given the brand a premium appeal.

What I dont understand is that why Samsung Gulf cannot comply with the global recall mechanics which is very simple and practical whereas other countries are now implementing?

Samsung should understand that "a loyal customer will always be loyal no matter what". HOPEFULLY, they will be sensible enough in the region NOT to force us to get S7edge or S7 as replacement, we DESERVE our money / cash back as this is caused by Samsung itself as global recall NOT customer inflicting refund.

I hope they will NOT give us Samsung Voucher amounting to the note7 price that can only be used to purchase another samsung product.

We deserve our MONEY back in cash in a form of a refund.
MattyGdx
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
to be honest I'd be happy to exchange for s7edge as long as it came with the vr or something extra. The note 7 has nearly exactly the same components except for iris scanner and s pen which I don't actually use unless I'm playing candy crush
HossamAlmasri
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Gentlemen.. we should think of a way to reach out the mother company .. this whole fiasco left Samsung Gulf totally naked.. think of a way and let me know .. create a facebook page ? send an email to Samsung directly? let's do something rather than bang our head to the walls of Samsung Gulf
neibol
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
that is a very good idea
KAMBORNO
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I am satisfied and will not give my phone back
Ashfaq1
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Can you charge your phone 100%.
0 Likes
MattyGdx
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
That's fine. But give it a month or 2 when they start blocking your phone because they just want rid of this headache. you'll be stuck with a 3000aed paperweight. And don't come crying on here coz you won't get any sympathy. samsung as a brand have put there collective hands up and conceded they've made a complete balls up with this product it's cost them minimum 17billion dollars already
Anurag3
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
money refund is the best option if they start refunding
0 Likes