Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Recent March update leads to corrupt software

(Topic created on: 04-19-2020 06:54 AM)
Ahmad7007
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Aka hello everyone . I am facing a critical issue due to recent update of March to android 10. My note 9 was ok when I just try to look up the phone and it gives granular blurred screen with gradually  increasing brightness  after several restarts able to turn brightness to full factory reset even then the phone is behaving like some gross mismatch between motherboard and graphics unit . Not even going to recovery menu . Then saw many note 9 devices facing same issues after recent update. 
0 Likes
4 Comments
SalmanCh
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
April security patch is around the corner and will be rolled over to note 9 in coming week but this issue is not addressed in that security patch. Lets hope samsung will see it as serious issue and address through OTA soon.
0 Likes
Ahmad7007
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
up till now which I have learnt it is screen refresh rate fault that leads to severe display problem and almost useless for daily working . a relevant issue happened with S20 + with post March update green tint and same low refresh rate issue for which a fix has been released rolling out hope so note 9 will also receive it soon
0 Likes
Ahmad7007
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
April update didn't resolve the issue even after update . there seem to be a problem in bootloader as the phone is not booting into recovery either
0 Likes
adeelhayat90
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Any help anyone
0 Likes